Art History Club at UCF
Scope and Contents
Series I: Officer Files, 2011-2015 includes meeting agendas, event fliers, and memorabilia.
- Created: 2011-2015
- Kelly Young (Person)
The entire collection is open for research.
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. Permission to publish, quote or reproduce must be secured from the repository and the copyright holder.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Art History Club at the University of Central Florida became a registered student organization in 2011. As stated in the constitution, the purpose of the club is to pursue the scholastic appeals of art and what art can tell society about the cultures of the past. The goal of the organization is to foster a greater involvement of UCF art and art history students and promote the intellectual discussion of art history. In addition, the club aims to donate time at local museums in order to give back to the art community.
1 Box (.25 Linear Feet)
Language of Materials
The Art History Club at UCF collection documents the history of the club from 2011 to 2015. Materials in this collection include officer files of the club's president, such as meeting agendas, event fliers, and memorabilia.
This collection is arranged in one series, Officer Files. The arrangement has retained chronological order and all materials come from the club's former president.
Method of Acquisition
Kelly Young transferred these materials to the University of Central Florida Libraries, Special Collection and University Archives in 2015 (CFU2015_16).
Accruals and Additions
Collection Identifier: CFU2015_16
Collection processed by and finding aid prepared by Kelly Young in 2015. Papers were placed in acid-free folders. The finding aid was placed into Archon, with adjustments made for Archon and resulting in edition 2, by Mary Rubin in 2015. The acquisition method field and the subjects were updated by Kryslynn Collazo in 2018, resulting in edition 3.
- Art -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida Technological University Subject Source: Local sources
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Local sources
- Universities and Colleges -- Florida Subject Source: Local sources
- Universities and colleges -- Florida -- Orlando Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Central Florida Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Central Florida -- Students -- Societies and clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Art History Club at UCF
- Kelly Young
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the UCF University Archives Repository
Special Collections & University Archives
University of Central Florida Libraries
P.O. Box 162666
Orlando Florida 32816-2666 US